Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here?

4 posters

Go down

Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here? Empty Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here?

Post by gritslovincowboy 2010-03-28, 3:49 pm

hey guys whats goin on. i have an 02 ZX3 5spd 2.0 Zetec. no major mods, has body kit and some interior paint. lookin to get a cold air or short ram intake in the very near future and hopes of a turbo kit. is there any group events comin up soon? Very Happy
gritslovincowboy
gritslovincowboy
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here? Empty Re: Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here?

Post by Evolution 2010-03-28, 5:37 pm

Welcome. Very Happy
There was just a meet in Daytona. I didn't go, sadly. I think there is another one coming up soon. Keep up with the site and you'll find out.

Evolution
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here? Empty Re: Whats goin on florida??? any lake country people here?

Post by SVT3658 2010-03-28, 8:09 pm

Welcome!

As for get togethers, check out the get togethers section Thumb Up There is more than likely going to be one in Tampa in May, there is a HUGE show in Carlisle PA called the All Ford Nationals June 4-6th, and there is going to be a big meet in Pensacola July 9-11th. And of course there's little local meets happening all the time!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by djstaples504 2010-03-28, 8:32 pm

welcome to the family man
djstaples504
djstaples504
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by gritslovincowboy 2010-03-29, 3:10 pm

alright thanx guys yeah ill keep up with the site, its nice to have a place to come and tlk about things specially foci related. yah i found out about the daytona one too late i wish i coulda went also.. but alright, talk at yall later.
gritslovincowboy
gritslovincowboy
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down