Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling

5 posters

Go down

Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling Empty Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling

Post by trackhermit 2012-03-12, 11:49 am

So Kyle is kind enough to host a little get2together on Saturday... Thumb Up which could easily fall into Sunday.. cheers

The idea is to meet 11am Saturday at his place and replace my timing belt on my car and also repair both of our IMRC boxes his and mine. Grill some food out and chill. Should be a long fun day of wrenching and talking shit to eachother.. I can't ask for a better way to spend my weekend.

PB&J
Message me on here or email me if you want to meet up and need directions.

trackhermit (AT) g m a i l .com

- Travis

trackhermit
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling Empty Re: Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling

Post by glowin3232 2012-03-12, 12:34 pm

I get out of work at 3pm, so I'll swing by later in the afternoon if you guys are still working.
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling Empty Re: Orlando-Sat. 17th - Timing Belt/IMRC Day.. Wrenching & Grilling

Post by trackhermit 2012-03-12, 1:16 pm

We should be.. were also doing a transmisson and clutch on another car too.

trackhermit
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-03-12, 6:38 pm

It's either this or Daytona for me, and I choose Daytona.

If it's on Sunday there's a much better chance of me doing both.

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by trackhermit 2012-03-12, 6:39 pm

Nope it's on Saturday.. No IMRC fix for you!

trackhermit
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2012-03-12, 6:40 pm

We most likey will be working on Sunday to cause I'm doin my brothers clutch as well as his timing belt and if you cum all 3 irmc boxes
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by trackhermit 2012-03-12, 6:41 pm

Very Happy

trackhermit
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-03-12, 9:22 pm

trackhermit wrote:Nope it's on Saturday.. No IMRC fix for you!
I got 31mpg driving down to Miami with my IMRC box not working the whole way....not having it fixed is the least of my worries right now Laughing

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by trackhermit 2012-03-13, 7:06 am

SVT3658 wrote:
trackhermit wrote:Nope it's on Saturday.. No IMRC fix for you!
I got 31mpg driving down to Miami with my IMRC box not working the whole way....not having it fixed is the least of my worries right now Laughing

I hate your silly over achieving mpg SVT.. What?

trackhermit
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-03-14, 1:58 am

Yeah josh I wanna get 31 mpgs Crying or Very sad
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down