Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers)

+6
trackhermit
J_Train
kyles02svt
Kenzx3
Wobb
SVT3658
10 posters

Go down

Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers) Empty Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers)

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-13, 9:51 pm

Thread title says it all.

Sunday March 4th, about 1PM. We're installing coilovers on Wobb's Focus at my house.

Let's make this a good turnout, and give Mike a nice warm FLF welcome in person!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers) Empty Re: Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers)

Post by Wobb 2012-02-13, 9:56 pm

Yes!! Thanks Josh. I hope to meet a lot of you guys in person as well!! (if I haven't met you at FR11, lol)

Wobb
Experienced

Ghey Points : 16

Back to top Go down

Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers) Empty Re: Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers)

Post by Kenzx3 2012-02-14, 12:02 am

DU WERK SON! Thumb Up
Kenzx3
Kenzx3
SHOW DROPPER!

Ghey Points : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2012-02-14, 8:24 am

ill see if owens up to go back up there
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-14, 9:48 pm

who is Mike and who is Wobb? will there be 5 guys afterwords? or are you supplying the crappy dominos pizza? should i even care about this....... how low is this said wobb going? how much is gas in Jax? and WTF is up with sundays? every time i go to Jax its a Sunday!!!!!

Fuck I'll come anyways. Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers) 133676
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-14, 9:57 pm

Lmao... That was great!!!

But to answer your questions... I am Mike Wobb. Most people call me Wobb, and I'm okay with that... There will not be 5 guys in or around our mouths, which I am okay with. I don't know what's good in Jacksonville, so I don't know what there is to eat.

Wobb is going to be dumped... For a little bit. So we can go out and take pictures of said dumpage, then raise it back up a little bit so that I can drive home back to Florida. Or you know, PA... where I'm from, lol

I don't know how much gas is in Jax, but I'm sure Josh can chime in. As well as the Sunday, that's the day I'll be available.

I'm glad you're coming. Even if I don't know who you are, lol.

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-14, 10:36 pm

Fucking SWEET acceptance!!!!!! something that Zach kid up in your neck of florida (pa) doesnt get lmao. ok i think im taking a play out of team naps playbook and going to bed early. out of beer and cant driver for more.
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-14, 10:37 pm

Yeah... Let's not talk about that kid, lol...

and I really hope that fucker doesn't show his face at FR12. (Hey! I can say that here!, LOL)

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-14, 10:52 pm

i think i said fuck/ing 2 or 3 times.... so ya... and btw idk the kid and i want to knock him out with a park sign cause he pissed me off one day i don't even remember why lmao
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-14, 10:52 pm

Oh he will be there I'm sure, and we'll get everyone to sing him HAPPY BURFDAY and he'll be pissed again

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-14, 10:53 pm

Noooo Not that Zach.. At least that's not the one I'm talking about, lol.

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-14, 11:10 pm

oh....yeah now I remember. :/

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-15, 7:08 am

Yeah....

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by trackhermit 2012-02-15, 9:52 am

I'm in. Just remind me Josh.. since I'm not on here all the time.

trackhermit
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by trailbikerider 2012-02-15, 2:42 pm

I should see if Evan or Joel wants to come up for this since they'd be my ride. Lol.

trailbikerider
Yes Kelly this ass is real
Yes Kelly this ass is real

Ghey Points : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-15, 2:43 pm

Thought you lived in Michigan? Lol

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-15, 2:50 pm

He'll be in FL for spring break!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-15, 2:51 pm

Oh nice!! That's perfect then!

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-26, 11:21 am

just an update, Mike is planning to be at my house at 11AM now, instead of 1PM.

Everyone else should also Very Happy

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-26, 11:40 am

That Fucking early........ What will the rest of the day be? Or is his car just as rusty as yours and extra time is needed?
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Back to top Go down

Post by glowin3232 2012-02-26, 11:55 am

If I can manage to get my car started by next weekend we will be installing some headlights as well.
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-02-26, 12:35 pm

J_Train wrote:That Fucking early........ What will the rest of the day be? Or is his car just as rusty as yours and extra time is needed?
Pics and beer drinking cheers
glowin3232 wrote:If I can manage to get my car started by next weekend we will be installing some headlights as well.
Facebook Like

you can always have Riccio help you push start the Sexdan, and we'll push start you so you can get home Very Happy

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2012-02-26, 3:36 pm

glowin3232 wrote:If I can manage to get my car started by next weekend we will be installing some headlights as well.
I can help if you get over here
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWidowSVT 2012-02-28, 8:42 am

damn i wanna go! what happened with this "Zach" person? and if all it takes to piss him off is to sing happy burfday, im so down. whats FR12? i meant to ask

BlackWidowSVT
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-28, 8:47 am

So come!!!

Well there's 2 different Zachs that live in PA. 1 I don't like, and the other I don't know enough about to care.

FR= Focus Rising which is at the Carlilse All Ford Nationals in June. Go to http://focusrising.com/ for all the details on that.

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2012-02-28, 11:52 am

Ill see if I can make it, can someone PM me the addy to see how far it is.

Thanks

REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-28, 11:54 am

To where FR12 or Josh's house?
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2012-02-28, 11:58 am

Josh's house for this weekend, I already know I am not going to FR12

Plus no one wants to see a stock'ish 2012 there Laughing
REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by J_Train 2012-02-28, 12:07 pm

Pm him. I don't have it I just know when and where to turn to get to his house. lol
J_Train
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2012-02-28, 12:12 pm

My type of directions right there lol
REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-02-28, 12:24 pm

Mines going to be address in GPS. haha

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWidowSVT 2012-02-28, 1:07 pm

fr12 is definitely something i can plan for and save up some funds Tongue

BlackWidowSVT
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2012-03-04, 10:05 pm

Had a good time, nice to meet everyone.. And Josh thanks for having us over.
REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2012-03-05, 12:24 pm

Picture of wobbs car on the ride up.

Sunday March 4th -- Coilover Install Day at my House!!! (Installing Wobb's coilovers) SC20120305-121501
REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-03-05, 2:03 pm

All of my pics are here:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rigz/659739-florida-install-day-people-jax-orlando-pa.html

Thanks for coming up everyone! It was a blast, I can't wait to do it again when we install Owen's coilovers Party

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobb 2012-03-05, 7:59 pm

I had a blast guys, thanks to everyone that came out!!! I love the new setup!!

Wobb
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down