Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando

+2
jpdavis
kyles02svt
6 posters

Go down

Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando  Empty Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando

Post by kyles02svt 2012-01-12, 5:49 pm

My dad and I have been running the BMX track here for a few years now . I was thinking it would be something fun to do and meet up cause its free and I have lots of bike we can use. it has a full concession there just sounds like a good idea any thoughts.
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando  Empty Re: Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando

Post by jpdavis 2012-01-13, 12:55 am

If u have a bike for me to use in down for sure
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando  Empty Re: Free anytime access to the BMX track in Barnett part in Orlando

Post by glowin3232 2012-01-13, 5:58 am

too fat
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2012-01-13, 8:08 am

glowin3232 wrote:too fat
x2

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2012-01-13, 9:19 pm

No way suck it up
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticracer 2012-01-16, 3:56 pm

I may be in for this
Plasticracer
Plasticracer
Experienced

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-01-22, 2:21 pm

The noob would deffinently be in Thumb Up
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum