Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando

4 posters

Go down

Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando Empty Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando

Post by Charged SVTF 2011-12-09, 9:52 pm

Ill be at a car show tomorrow with Bennett Auto Supply. Should be a good show. First Annual for this Christmas show. 11AM-3PM. All makes models, and bikes. Only $10 to show the car. Hole bunch of door prizes and raffles.

Hosted at the Tilted Kilt Eatery and Pub
11650 Universit Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817

See ya there if anyone rolls out....even washing the engine bay in the morning lol. Dented fender FTW. Anyone have a big bandaid?
Charged SVTF
Charged SVTF
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando Empty Re: Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando

Post by glowin3232 2011-12-10, 12:33 am

I will actually probably ride over there in the morning, I have to pick something up from a friend on that side of town before I work at 3pm. I kinda doubt anyone else will show up with such late notice. I might be able to get jpdavis to come as he lives over in that area, and works a the Chick Fil A right down the street from the Tilted Kilt. Laughing
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando Empty Re: Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando

Post by jpdavis 2011-12-10, 12:09 pm

Yeah I could be there in five min so just let me know when u all are there.
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by glowin3232 2011-12-10, 12:25 pm

Damn, well I just woke up late like a dumb ass. I don't have enough time to drive over anymore. Sad
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2011-12-10, 1:45 pm

I drove by and from the road it it looks like there are about 20 to 25 cars
Question
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by REDFOCZ 2011-12-10, 4:53 pm

Hey if anyone is still up to do something (cheap) tonight hit me up

407-883-4254

Mike D.
REDFOCZ
REDFOCZ
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2011-12-10, 5:19 pm

I'm having people over to watch the UFC fight tonight and were also having a bonfire too that's pretty cheap Laughing just bring five bucks for the and if u want to bring beer.. If anyone is down
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Charged SVTF 2011-12-17, 12:59 pm

jpdavis wrote:I drove by and from the road it it looks like there are about 20 to 25 cars
Question

Too busy to pull in?

Tilted Kilt Christmas Car Show - University Blvd Orlando 6499254049_8b7053ee2d_z
Tilted Kilt Car Show by TCP Tim Connolly Photography, on Flickr
Charged SVTF
Charged SVTF
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2011-12-17, 10:10 pm

Dunno I could have stopped but just didnt
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Charged SVTF 2011-12-19, 3:47 pm

Weak.
Charged SVTF
Charged SVTF
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down