Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new weekly car meet in orlando on private property

+3
SVT3658
glowin3232
kyles02svt
7 posters

Go down

new  weekly car meet in orlando on private property Empty new weekly car meet in orlando on private property

Post by kyles02svt 2011-11-03, 6:35 pm

me and bryan have a great place to start having car meets at. we have been having small meets here but never tried telling people to come, but were all tired of getting kicked out of parking lots by the cops so now we have a place where they cant do anything about us being there . so...

here the address 6648 n orange blossom trail, orlando fl and it going to be every wed. night at 9 till we leave..
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Ghey Points : 3

Back to top Go down

new  weekly car meet in orlando on private property Empty Re: new weekly car meet in orlando on private property

Post by glowin3232 2011-11-03, 7:32 pm

Are you saying that I wont be able to get the cops to come to your garage? Sounds like a challenge. Evil Grin Laughing
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

new  weekly car meet in orlando on private property Empty Re: new weekly car meet in orlando on private property

Post by kyles02svt 2011-11-03, 7:46 pm

Did say that just when they get there they can't make us leave
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2011-11-03, 8:11 pm

Facebook Like

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by glowin3232 2011-11-03, 8:17 pm

What if they put handcuff on us? Then I think they could make us leave... Laughing
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Back to top Go down

Post by SVT3658 2011-11-03, 8:19 pm

Just one handcuff?

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by glowin3232 2011-11-03, 8:35 pm

You only need one for your penis.
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2011-11-04, 10:41 pm

Ok maybe they'll handcuff you
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Charged SVTF 2011-11-07, 4:39 pm

I might come to this....cause Im in Casselberry the next couple days!!!!
Charged SVTF
Charged SVTF
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by papito 2012-01-01, 8:00 pm

Quick question. Do u guys still do these meets in the same spot?
papito
papito
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-01-01, 9:04 pm

We do still meet at Bryan's ...not the big lots meet,every week cops are called and there's no point in goin
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by papito 2012-01-02, 5:28 pm

Oh aight kool, bcuz i wanna got to 1 of these meets but idk where ever1 goes
papito
papito
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-01-23, 7:48 pm

papito wrote:Oh aight kool, bcuz i wanna got to 1 of these meets but idk where ever1 goes

Im in to if i knew where to go! cheers
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by kyles02svt 2012-01-23, 10:19 pm

Address is at the top
kyles02svt
kyles02svt
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down