Attention new people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention new people!

Post by SVT3658 on 2011-01-18, 9:27 pm

When you post a thread introducing yourself, prepare yourself for the following responses:

Do you like Pizza?
Do you like to Party?
Do you like Five Guys in and around your Mouth?
Do you want us to take our shirts off?
etc...

Don't be alarmed, it's just our wierd sense of humor Wink






And for reference:


SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by BigRed03 on 2011-01-18, 9:36 pm

Shocked Laughing

BigRed03
Specialist

Ghey Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by glowin3232 on 2011-01-18, 9:42 pm

I know I do.
avatar
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-01-19, 1:50 am

Still haven't had five guys in and around my mouth. Sad

But I do like to party, and love pizza.
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by jholso on 2011-01-19, 9:03 am

hahaha Love this, and love having 5 guys in my mouth

I think Im gonna have some Saturday

jholso
Turtle <3

Ghey Points : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by SVT3658 on 2011-01-19, 9:17 am

I'm having some on Saturday too! Gonna grab bun and shove meat in my mouth. Yummmmmm

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Cobrawannabe on 2011-01-19, 11:22 am

I'm stayin' outta this one.
avatar
Cobrawannabe
SALAMI!!!!!

Ghey Points : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by jmiller_1974 on 2011-02-22, 4:57 pm

So this is where the turtles play. Fun.

jmiller_1974
Noob

Ghey Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by SVT3658 on 2011-02-22, 5:00 pm

Yup. You found our secret hiding spot!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Yocrew on 2011-02-22, 5:19 pm

jmiller_1974 wrote:So this is where the turtles play. Fun.

As well as FF mods and spies.

Yocrew
Specialist

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by jmiller_1974 on 2011-02-22, 6:51 pm

lol, I'm no spy. Got bigger fish to fry than to cause drama. I actually joined because I was under the impression this was the chill place to hang out. Was I wrong?

jmiller_1974
Noob

Ghey Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 7:01 pm

Do you like to party?

LOL check out my sig.
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by SVT3658 on 2011-02-22, 7:01 pm

No you're not wrong.

Make a proper intro thread already!!!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by PumkinSvt on 2011-02-22, 7:09 pm

I like Pizza!!

PumkinSvt
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Yocrew on 2011-02-22, 8:17 pm

jmiller_1974 wrote:lol, I'm no spy. Got bigger fish to fry than to cause drama. I actually joined because I was under the impression this was the chill place to hang out. Was I wrong?

Not at all. Just expect to be considered an outcast to tom. Somehow we all have problems with ff.

Yocrew
Specialist

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by J_Train on 2011-02-22, 9:04 pm

HAHAHAHA James calls it problems lol, a bunch of bull shit sneaky ass nut sucking is what's going on. Tom needs to go through all of his mods and start chucking some of them, look through and see which ones are causing problems or are just one sided on who they think is right and what they think is going to far and not, as well as deleting stuff that don't need to be deleted. i have seen some stuff before it was deleted and i did not think it was necessary to be trashed, while others get to keep theres posted, i will probably be banned for voicing what i think Tom needs to get done.
avatar
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 9:05 pm

Yocrew wrote:Somehow we all have problems with ff.

That smells way to fishy to be a random act. Dunno I'm confussed about all this too.

Not saying its you Jason as I know you better than that.
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 9:08 pm

J_Train wrote:HAHAHAHA James calls it problems lol, a bunch of bull shit sneaky ass nut sucking is what's going on. Tom needs to go through all of his mods and start chucking some of them, look through and see which ones are causing problems or are just one sided on who they think is right and what they think is going to far and not, as well as deleting stuff that don't need to be deleted. i have seen some stuff before it was deleted and i did not think it was necessary to be trashed, while others get to keep theres posted, i will probably be banned for voicing what i think Tom needs to get done.

How does Tom get rid of himself?
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by J_Train on 2011-02-22, 9:12 pm

NorCalFocus wrote:
J_Train wrote:HAHAHAHA James calls it problems lol, a bunch of bull shit sneaky ass nut sucking is what's going on. Tom needs to go through all of his mods and start chucking some of them, look through and see which ones are causing problems or are just one sided on who they think is right and what they think is going to far and not, as well as deleting stuff that don't need to be deleted. i have seen some stuff before it was deleted and i did not think it was necessary to be trashed, while others get to keep theres posted, i will probably be banned for voicing what i think Tom needs to get done.

How does Tom get rid of himself?


what do you mean by that? i never said anything about him getting rid of himself did I?
avatar
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 9:22 pm

Hes the one that has been deleting all the post n stuff the last two days. Not any of the mods.

Thats all I meant. I know you were talking about older stuff as well. Sorry it was funny to me.


Last edited by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by J_Train on 2011-02-22, 9:25 pm

oh im not talking about the last two days. in general since i have been on, the last two days just made me think about all of this.
avatar
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by NorCalFocus on 2011-02-22, 9:27 pm

Your right tho, to many people think about what good for one side and not the other. I def try not to do that. Being a sales rep I work deals all the time so there good for both sides.
avatar
NorCalFocus
Stawkaa

Ghey Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Yocrew on 2011-02-22, 9:54 pm

I know I did it too but lets not make this another OT thread guys. Ill throw this stuff somewhere else tomorrow.

Yocrew
Specialist

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by J_Train on 2011-02-22, 10:01 pm

yes im going to have my posts deleted here unless you want to move em James
avatar
J_Train
Does not appreciate TSNS

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by jmiller_1974 on 2011-02-22, 11:20 pm

The smilies are cooler here, too.

Guess I'll go make that intro thread, now.

jmiller_1974
Noob

Ghey Points : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by MrPerfect407 on 2011-10-17, 6:52 pm

Sounds Like Fun!
avatar
MrPerfect407
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Royce01 on 2012-04-24, 10:52 am

Hey im brandon. I go by my nickname Royce. I have an account on FocusFanatics and i see a few people i recognize from there on here. I heard about it on there and thought i would check it out.
avatar
Royce01
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Kenzx3 on 2012-04-24, 11:30 am

Royce01 wrote:Hey im brandon. I go by my nickname Royce. I have an account on FocusFanatics and i see a few people i recognize from there on here. I heard about it on there and thought i would check it out.

Welcome to FLF!

If your new to the community you should also check out FocalJet, nothing against FocusFanatics but we are all about the community here and spreading the knowledge base without a one sided opinion.
avatar
Kenzx3
SHOW DROPPER!

Ghey Points : 77

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by SVT3658 on 2012-04-24, 1:51 pm

Welcome!

SVT3658
Elitist.
Elitist.

Ghey Points : 144

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention new people!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum