Florida Focus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would anyone want to have a meet in titusville

5 posters

Go down

would anyone want to have a meet in titusville Empty would anyone want to have a meet in titusville

Post by Royce01 2012-05-10, 9:28 am

hey i was wondering if any one would want to do a meet in titusville around june 30th and july 1st. If so let me know and I'll set one up.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down

would anyone want to have a meet in titusville Empty Re: would anyone want to have a meet in titusville

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-05-10, 9:30 am

Where's that?
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Ghey Points : 1

Back to top Go down

would anyone want to have a meet in titusville Empty Re: would anyone want to have a meet in titusville

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-10, 10:26 am

Thats like 45ish min from me I'd be down..just need to check when the date get closer to see if it works out..
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-10, 11:04 am

ok this weekend if im not working i'll drive out there and see if theres a place we can do it with out pissing people off. what do you guys look for when deciding a place to meet? this is my first time setting one up so i wanna do good.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-10, 11:22 am

My father in law lives in titsville so I know the area pretty well but there are a lot of places that are closed down we can chill in those parking or we can chill at one of the parks so no one bugs us.. And we should find a cool spot to take pics at too
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-05-10, 12:10 pm

I'm down for anything on the weekends except this weekend got plans with my girl No
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by DurdySE 2012-05-10, 9:14 pm

That sounds cool, count me in.
DurdySE
DurdySE
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-11, 9:06 am

okay jpdavis you know the area could you help me find a place we could do this.I'm gonna make a few calls to my uncle he lives there im gonna see if he knows of anywhere too. a park wouldnt be a bad idea though. I live in melbourne and i figured titusville becuase its right in the middle of the spacecoast so the most people could make it. It wont be till june 30th though killerfocus53. Pics are always good,I was gonna see if my buddy kyle could do some he's only 16 but was taught by a professional photographer from super street or some other car mag on photographing stances and stuff the ones i do suck. he does a pretty good job.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-11, 6:40 pm

Yeah I can help I think I'm driving over there tmrw so I'll look around and let u know what I find I can even take pics to show spots
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-12, 5:46 pm

Well I failed at taking pics but there are a lot of places to have a meet
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-14, 11:28 am

okay then this is good. at least there are places to do this. so is the 30th and 1st good for everyone or should we just do a one day meet instead. I'm seeing what works for everyone.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-14, 11:46 am

I say we pick what's best for everyone and do a day meet. Sunday's are easy for me cause both me and my wife have off.. But now I'm excited I have something to look forward to
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-05-14, 5:33 pm

im with james cheers
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-15, 8:59 am

ok then we'll do sunday the 1st of july then. if i can this friday im gonna try to go out to titusville and drive around and make a list of places we could do this at and post them with the address on here. we could have a majority vote on which place and once we decide I'll post the directions if need be as well as the time to be there. I was leaning on about 9 maybe 10 o'clock to try and beat all the church traffic. does that sound okay then?
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-05-15, 12:38 pm

I'm goin to titusville again Saturday if u want to go then..if u don't have anything planned so u don't have to go alone.. I'm Gunna be there probably from like 1230ish till probably 6or 7
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-17, 8:57 am

this saturday i forgot is my graduation but I could still probably meet you around 3. I will let you know hopefully sometime tonight.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-17, 10:52 am

hey I can meet you up there at around 3 o'clock. my graduation ends at 12:30 so once im done with that my parents and I are going out to eat and then I'll head up there. I pm'd you my number so you could call me and let me know where you want me to meet you and at what time.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-22, 11:06 am

Hey I'm making an attendance sheet for those who can go. put your forum name and real name so i'll know who is coming by first name,it's less confusing that way thanks.

1) Royce01-Brandon
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Cool
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-05-22, 11:59 am

1) Royce01-Brandon
2) KillerFocuse53-Jesse
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Back to top Go down

Post by glowin3232 2012-05-22, 12:08 pm

I work 3-11 on weekends so Im out. Sad
glowin3232
glowin3232
Team Flatulence

Ghey Points : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-05-25, 11:27 am

damn sorry to hear that bro.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerFocus53 2012-06-02, 8:39 am

So did you fellas figure out a spot to meet up? Idea
KillerFocus53
KillerFocus53
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by jpdavis 2012-06-02, 10:21 pm

Yeah its a park next to the water.. And we chose a park so no cop can say we're doin something wrong
jpdavis
jpdavis
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-06-05, 8:59 pm

What's the name of that park again? I know it's marina something
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Royce01 2012-06-27, 11:36 am

nevermind it's Marina Park.
Royce01
Royce01
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down