The Ford of Evils Bane (The Master Ford)

Go down

The Ford of Evils Bane (The Master Ford)

Post by AngelsNecropolis on 2011-07-17, 8:01 pm

Well, since I'm back on the scene I may as well put up my build thread.
I have a black 2006 ZX3 SE that came with the SAP. When I ordered the car it had to be shipped from Miami since there were no more Black ZX3s in N.FL at the time and I didn't even know it had the SAP. Happy it did.
The real fun begins once my car is paid off (14 more payments).
I'll update the main post as I make progress.

Mods

Engine/Exhaust:
* F2 Cold Air Intake

Body/Suspension:
* Street Appearance Package (Includes front and rear air dams and rear spoiler)
* Steeda Billet Antenna (Painted Black)
* 17" RSL Alloy Wheels
* Tinted Tail Lights
* Debadge
* Tokico HP Series shocks/struts
* Eibach Sportline Springs

Lighting:
* V-LEDS 6K WHITE 4 M-SMT 2W HIGH POWER BULBS
* V-LEDS HIGH POWER 18W LED BACK-UP LIGHT LICENSE PLATE FRAME
* V-LEDS FLASH STROBE MODULE 3RD BRAKE LIGHT
* V-LEDS 6K WHITE CANBUS PROOF 3 CHIP 6 LED DOME
* 2-Amber HPR 13 LED Parking Turn Signals
* 5 Red WLED-x4 LED High Mount Brake Lights
* LED Tail Light bulb

Audio:
* Pioneer Premier: DEH-P690UB headunit
* Pioneer TS-D1720C Component Speakers (Front)
* TS-D801P 60w RMS speakers (Rear)
* TS-W1008D2 350w RMS 10" Subs x2
* GM-D8500M 600w Mono AMP
* Pioneer GM-6400F 4ch AMP

Coming Later:
* V-LEDS DUAL COLOR CHANGING 6K WHITE AMBER SWITCHBACK 60 M-SMT TURN SIGNAL BULBS
* V-LEDS RED 92 LED BRAKE LIGHT TAIL LIGHT BULBS
* Roush Side Skirts (awaiting paint)
* Steeda 22mm Rear Sway Bar
* Shortened Height Adjustable Center Console Armrest

People give me crap about all the stickers and decals but I love em.
I did remove the stickers from the paint and I'm just sticking to window decals now.
Here is a before and after of my sticker removal. 2nd pic I took today since its newer and has different decals.

Decals: NERV, Nintendo, (blank but will be a Lamb of God decal), Focalject.com, AKIRA
This image also shows off my debadge.

I got some wheels from Rob to replace my steelies. I cleaned them up. But they now have some SERIOUS curb rash (my fault).
I'm afraid to get better/new wheels because of my tendancy to run over curbs. Sad

I got 15% tint and it's one of my favorite additions since its SOOO HOT IN FL!

I LOVE music and I love it loud! After several years I upgraded all of my audio components.
The subs are a total of 700 RMS.
Yes, yes. It looks ugly! lol. It's my ugly child but I still love it. I'm going to build a basic box to put the amps in and hide all the wires.

When I got my components I thought it would be a good idea to install the tweeter at the top of the door. Bad idea.
The highs were ear piercing!
I relocated the tweeter inside the door, next to the speaker, and drilled holes for the tweeters.
I used a door knob wall protector, painted black, to cover the holes from the previous tweeter location.

This shows off the subs before the 4ch amp was installed. Also showing my partial rear seat delete.

A huge mess when installing the 4ch AMP as I routed all speaker and RCA cables thru my center console.

Couple weeks back I got help from Josh and Rob to install my Tokicos and Eibach Sportlines.

And just last night I did a debadge (see above pic) and also retinted my tails. The first attempt went poorly. Live and Learn though.
Since it wasn't sunny (9pm) and it was very humid i decided to dry the nightshade with a hair dryer. The 3 coats are very dark and I doubt they are legal (must be visible at 1000ft) but that should be remedied once I get my V-LED tails lights.
First Attempt:

Redone:

Here is a video showing off the reverse LED lights. The area that the reverse lights illuminate is significantly more than what the video picks up.
Because my rear tint is so dark I normally can't see out my window when going in reverse. It was kinda scary. That's not an issue anymore. Smile
AngelsNecropolis
Noob

Ghey Points : 0

Back to top Go down